Search Engine Optimization ( SEO )
General SEO techniques to optimize your site for the search engines include:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a series of techniques used to improve the ranking of your website listing in search engines like Google, Yahoo MSN and Baidu. Recent surveys show that more than 85% of Internet users use search engines to find services, products and information. Unless your site appears prominently on the search engines, potential customers will go elsewhere.
Getting higher rankings in the search engines is not an accident. We employ basic and advanced techniques that work for every client.
One of the most important techniques is the selection and placement of keywords. Keywords are one of the tools that describe your site to the search engines. Since search engines review sites primarily by their text content, site rankings are affected by the keywords you choose. Adding keyword captions to pictures and other media like Flash will optimize graphic content.
* Using a unique and relevant HTML titles for each page.
* Providing unique and relevant content for your target audience.
* Using accurate descriptions, known as meta tags, to make search listings more informative.
* Developing link strategies that allow websites offering interesting content to refer to your site.
* Making web sites easier to read for visitors with visual disabilities. Known as accessibility, major search engines now include it in their ranking criteria to give priority to accessible websites.
In addition to these techniques, there are basic SEO HK strategies that can be employed. For example, not all sites have identical goals for search optimization. Some sites seek to boost traffic volumes. Such an optimization strategy works for sites that have broad interests such as news sites that use an advertising revenue model.
However, an overly broad approach to SEO may hinder your marketing strategy by generating large volumes of low-quality inquiries. Depending on the type of business you own, these types of inquiries cost money to process, yet result in few revenues. In contrast, an e-commerce site should be optimized for large numbers of keywords that indicate a readiness to buy. This practice generates better quality sales leads and creates opportunities for purchases.
Whether customers operate in very competitive markets or specific niches, we implement SEO techniques and strategies that work to increase your site’s visibility.
Onsite SEO Service
* Keyword Research and Selection
* Titles tags Generation
* Meta tags Optimization
* ALT tags Optimization
* Hyperlink Optimization
* Sitemap Generation
* Content Generation
* XML Sitemap creation and submission in Google
* Website redesign if required
* Proper linking structure
* W3C validation of homepage
* Right keyword density
* Making dynamic pages search engine friendly
* Link popularity Analysis
* Link Generation by One way and reciprocal linking
* Free Directory Submission
* Analysis and Reporting
Contact us to attend your SEO Service now.